Our Exclusive Vane: Brass impact sprinklers are incredibly reliable, but have always been plagued with imperfect water passageways through the sand cast heads. This results in varying degrees of turbulance. Turbulence causes uneven sprinkler performance and uneven uniformity.
In the the past, straightening vanes were used to correct this, but increased plugging made them impractical. The truth is, maximum uniformity can only be achieved when sprinkler turbulence is eliminated.
Each FCI LP Nozzle is fitted with our exclusive vane—designed to eliminate turbulence, but different from yesterday's vanes: They won't clog!
What are the advantages of retrofitting my sprinklers with the new FCI LP Nozzle?
- 20%-plus reduction in the cost of pumping water
- Maximum possible water uniformity on existing spacings
- Better water uniformity even during breezy conditions
- Higher yields
- Increased irrigation set size is often times possible
- Fewer line breaks and less maintenance
- Retrofits Rain Bird, Weather Tec, and other 1/2" base sprinklers
- Stainless steel orifice will outwear brass or plastic nozzles
- Larger orifice opening than straight bore nozzles means less plugging
- Color coded for easy identification
- Fast Payback on investment from water and energy savings
- 7/16" nozzle hex size
- Clog-resistant straightening vane
- Great rebates are often available from utility companies and irrigation districts